We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa for azer from australia

Footscray, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
481 reviews
Save Topic
visa for azer from australia

I am dual citizen, Australia & USA, live permenantly in Australia. I plan to visit Baku in August. Can anyone give me a pointer for easiest visa application? So far through KL seems to be option.

Footscray, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: visa for azer from australia

thanks! i am visiting friends who are working in baku, so won't need the tour info.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: visa for azer from australia

Hi again

What's CASH ringgit 300? Is that payment for the visa application? Does that mean they will give you a visa without actually going to KL?

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: visa for azer from australia

Thanks BTDT

I got nowhere with azerbaijan24 so will keep names of all Azer travel agents

Footscray, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
481 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: visa for azer from australia

it is malaysian ringgit and you need to pay in cash and send all other required documents. yes, they said they will issue the visa without your physical presence in kl. it is best to try and get hold of the consul and talk to him before sending anything.

15. Re: visa for azer from australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:36 am, October 17, 2013
16. Re: visa for azer from australia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 06, 2014