We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Church Service in Yerevan

Which Yerevan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kota Kinabalu
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Church Service in Yerevan

Hi All,being an Christian myself,i have always wanted to attend an Traditional Armenian Church service,anyone has the ideal which Churches are open for non-Armenian worshiper?and the timing as well if possible,much appreciated.

Thau

London
Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Church Service in Yerevan

Hi there

I am so envious of your journey. I visited Armenia a couple of years ago because I love church architecture. The people there are extremely welcoming to foreigners in churches.

If you enjoy it half as much as I did, you will have a magical time.

X

Yerevan, Armenia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Church Service in Yerevan

Hi,

For being part of the flock of Armenian apostolic church is not necessary to be an Armenian in origin. You can go to any church. They are open from 9.00 to 19.00.

3. Re: Church Service in Yerevan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 pm, May 26, 2013
4. Re: Church Service in Yerevan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Yerevan