We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang hotels, please help!

CA
5 posts
Save Topic
Nha Trang hotels, please help!

I'm looking for a good hotel in Nha Trang on Tran Phu blvd (besides Sunrise). Any of you know of one?

Thanks a lot!

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
295 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

What's your price range?

The Lodge is centrally located on Tran Phu and it is about $75 a night.

Then there is Ana Mandara close to Nha Trang Sailing Club. It's $150 a night.

There are also wide range of cheaper hotel options along Tran Phu, but they typically starts around $30 a night.

Henry

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Vnpurr,

I recently stayed at the Phu Hai II , 1 door off Tran Phu and it was excellent. I had stayed at the Yasaka before and was not dissappointed by either but the Phu was excellent for $25USD per night single, with a roof top pool and the best staff of any hotel I've stayed in. The breakfast was alittle skimpy but they toast the baguets and they were to die for.

Drifter

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Vn, sorry my mistake, Pho Quy II, which is Phu Quy Hai. All said it was the best hotel I've stayed in and this was my fourth trip. Only months old and very clean.

Drifter

CA
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Thank you Henry and Drifter.

Sunrise quoted me $130 for a superior room. I'm not sure to take this since I don't know if it's even worth that much. I don't mind paying, but I want to look for a good deal.

Drifter, do you have the contact info for Phu Quy II?

purr

pgh, pa
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Vnpurr,

Yes the email is phuquyhotel@dng.vnn.vn and the phone # is (058) 521609 make sure you request Phu Quy 2 because there are 3 hotels and 1 is way off the beach and 3 though on Tran Phu St. is not yet remodeled. Also tell them the hotel in Nha Trang.

Drifter

London
Level Contributor
101 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

"Then there is Ana Mandara close to Nha Trang Sailing Club. It's $150 a night."

Where have you been quoted this rate? It's a lot cheaper than any rate i've been able to find on the web!

Seal Beach, CA
Level Contributor
519 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

If you are willing to pay US130/night then you should give Asia paradise Hotel a try. 2 Bedrooms suite is 90 USD/night with 2 baths and all the comfort of home (microwave, full size refri. , full kitchen and a dining area.). Breakfast is included. It is one block away from tran Phu. 5 minutes walk to Sailing Club.

www.asiaparadisehotel.com

The room look exactly like the picture online. Even their Deluxe room at 45-47 USD/night is a bargain. Ask for room that end with a 10 because they are the biggest. Easily sleep 4 with plenty of room or 2 with more room than you need.

Good luck

Long Beach...
Level Contributor
295 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Toneer,

$150 is what I was able to find last year. I've just searched and found these 2 rates online:

$148 (single) www.hoteltravel.com

$179 (garden villa) www.asiarooms.com

Henry

London
Level Contributor
101 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

thanks for the links :)

Auckland
Level Contributor
22 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nha Trang hotels, please help!

Hi,we stayed at Hai Yen 40 Tran Phu blvd.We had Suite for $44US per night with a little courtyard right by the pool.It also had a lounge.This rate was the room rate not per person.The nearest restaurant was across the road.The room was clean

This place was popular with the locals so get there early for breakfast otherwise the breakfast room looked like a war zone