We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach condition

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Beach condition

Hi, can anyone help me with the condition of the beach after the recent typhoon? Or did it is Nha Trang? My husband and I were there I. August 2013, and thought I was beautiful. We were only there for one night so have decided to go back again this year for a few more nights. But want to make sure the beach is still as perfect as it was. Preferable the beach north of the main touristy beach.

Thanks

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach condition

The beach is as usual.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
295 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach condition

Nha Trang was not affected by super typhoon in the last November.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
221 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach condition

Thank you so much for your replies.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,711 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach condition

Same same as always. Nha Trang never gets hit by the typhoons, well not in the last 7 yrs. Beaches on the islands and north and south of the city are better than the main beach.

5. Re: Beach condition

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 12, 2015