We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't be scammed at Bai Dai Beach in Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Topic
Don't be scammed at Bai Dai Beach in Nha Trang

…baomoi.com/Home/…354903.epi

A friend of mine had the same experience. Arrived with wife and son in a car. Was told to pay 5 bucks each for the permission to enter the beach. On top of the car parking fee. He left. I've been back with him since and the people 'guarding' the beach seem to have understood my position on taking BS from idiots.

Those Vietnamese never let up, do they?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,388 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Don't be scammed at Bai Dai Beach in Nha Trang

I think it is unfair to brand all Vietnam people with the one brush - bet there are plenty of crooks in England-- I know we have got plenty in Aus and I have been burned by one- moral of the storey make sure you set a definate price before you go and if necessary write it down

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Don't be scammed at Bai Dai Beach in Nha Trang

some people call them crayfish, some people call them langouste

but for sure they ain't lobsters and they are way too expensive. best eat them at home for cheaper

13. Re: Don't be scammed at Bai Dai Beach in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang