We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
101 reviews
Save Topic
'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

We are just back from our day out with Amazing Snorkeling in Nha Trang. Thanks to Owee and others for recommending them to us. We booked with a street agent yesterday and were picked up at 9.15am and taken to the boat to make up a passenger complement of 19 people of different nationalalities and very well hosted by 'Happy Buddah". Towels and equipment are provided for just under AUD15 , together with a great lunch of noodle salad, rice, chicken, prawns, fish, egg, cold beers @AUD1 each. We were taken to three different snorkeling sites where we saw different fish and coral areas. Returning to the wharf about 3.30pm we we given fresh pineapple and watermelon and then returned to our hotel. I can recomnd this as being a very good day out and great vale for money.

Greg

Connecticut
Level Contributor
193 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Just to let you know, we stayed at the Golden Sea, and they booked the tour for us. 15 USD/person. I don't know what level of accommodations you are looking for, but if if it's on the budget end def give that place a look. I have a review as well as room photos you can see I suspect if you click on my profile link to contributions.

Enjoy!

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Hi,

Where do I find this company? I will be there this weekend and very much want to book this tour.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Ask your hotel receptionist, they most certainly will know. The tourist scene in Nha trang is not that large and everyone knows everybody.

Edited: 7:52 am, March 04, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Nursingchick

How did you go booking Happy Buddha or Thon.

I am there on Wednesday for 3 nights.

Nigaloo is amazing :) I use to go up every year for a winter get away from Perth.

Cheers

Edited: 2:14 pm, March 10, 2014
Derby
Level Contributor
232 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Hi we went on this trip .We booked it through Havan hotel when we went to their roof top bar .

Its difficult as the flyer directs you to a web page that doesn't work.If i can work out how to up load a scan of the flyer I will do .

Derby
Level Contributor
232 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Just found out this is ran by Nha Trang Tourist but the web site is a bit random !!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Just back from snorkeling :)

Very good day out.

Amazing lunch :)

The only boats on the water were from the same company Nha Trang Tourist. It does not mater where you buy your tickets.

Better snorkeling then Phu Quoc. All three spots had plenty of fish and coral to view.

Edited: 7:00 am, March 14, 2014
USA
Level Contributor
17 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Just wanted to ask about full gear, fins specifically. So many operators do not include fins with the snorkel gear and it is so hard to snorkel without them. So just wondering if the fins are included with the rest of the gear?? And is the gear in decent shape? We're heading there end of April.

Anyone have a direct email for this operator?

Thanks

Forster, Australia
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Hi Bulldogtwo, yes fins are included in the deal. I have rather large feet and they were able to accommodate me. The gear is in good shape, although you may consider taking your own mouthpiece or snorkel if not wanting to chew on something that has been shared:-)

Greg

USA
Level Contributor
17 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: 'Amazing Snorkeling', Nha Trang, worth while, great trip

Many thanks Greg

Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang