We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Morpeth, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Restaurant suggestions? Would it be possible to have a Birthday Cake ordered somewhere?

Nha Trang, Khanh...
Level Contributor
68 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

hi,

you must show up how your budget is, and how many people will be invited in your party. The good one i know is Louisiane Brewhouse. Birthcake should be order at ABC shop cake on Le Thanh Phuong st - it's really good.

Cheers

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Hi just had my partners birthday party toðay in same same but different restaurant, asked last night could they get a cake and owner asked me to come back today to pick the cake!! Arrived today and was whisked away on a bike to a bakery ... You pick the cake so much to choose from, we arrived tonight 4 of us had a really good dinner(again) and they turned out the lights and played happy birthday over the intercom plus other customers all sang happy birthday.. It was really good...., if you book here make sure to tell them to put the beer (bottles) in the freezer a few hours before you arrive(which they'll do no problem) ....and the food is top notch. It was a great night.

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Forgot to say its a lot lot lot cheaper than eaten on the beach area but the food is just as good..... Enjoy nha trang

Morpeth, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Thanks for your reply. There is only 3 of us but I want it to be special.

Morpeth, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Hi Ray, Thanks for your reply it sounds exactly what I want as there is only 3 of us but I want it to be special.

Could you please tell me the name of the restaurant and if possible it's contact details? How did you like Nha Trang? We will be staying at the Michelia Hotel I'm not sure how far that is to town? Any ideas or suggestions of things to do whilst there?

Thanks a million

Jenny

Tipperary, Ireland
Level Contributor
458 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Hi Jenny, we're loving it here, loads to do ... Mud baths, vinpearl island(spend all day here) plenty of tour operators around have a look at a few places and choose which tours/day trips suit ye. Your hotel is about 10 minute walk or cheap taxi ride to the same same but different restaurant which is on Nguyen thien thuat street ( (have a look for this restaurant on the nha trang restaurant list above), make sure to ask to put the beer in the freezer, the lady owner is really really nice and the food is top notch plus when your finished your dinner there is bars across the road if ye want to keep celebrating ;-).

Plenty of spas around for yourself to pamper and make sure to visit the two markets and bargain hard. Also the beach is good( but nothing like in oz). Hope ye enjoy as we are, some people we've met want to be waited hand and foot on but don't forget this is vietnam just go with the flow and enjoy. Happy travels.

Morpeth, Australia
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Thank You sounds great.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

Hi Jenny

Just read your post and have to say if your budget allows it the you must go to the Sailing Club. Sensational and will be memorable for sure. Located right on the beachfront. Can't wait to get back there. Will be first stop after landing. Check out the website, just google Nha Trang Sailing Club. You can reserve one of the 'cabanas' for a very special evening. Guarantee you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!!!

9. Re: Ideas to celebrate 40th birthday 13th July in Nha Trang.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang