We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

London, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

Hi All,

I am thinking of having a wedding in Nha Trang and an curious on whether there are any wedding reception venues that would be ideal. What I'll looking for is:

1. A venue that has experience in dealing with weddings with a capacity of about 100 people.

2. Beach front style wedding.

3. Nice accommodation options for guests.

In addition to that whats it like getting photographers/make up artists in Nha Trang?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

nha trang
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

check on thngs to do and then activities you will find a good travel agent who can arrange a good wedding for you .

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

By "wedding" do you mean a legally binding wedding ceremony or a reception for a marriage that has already taken place in the UK?

3. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, March 22, 2013
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
90 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

Hi Dear

As your requirement, i suggest some information for your Wedding , such as:

1. A venue that has experience in dealing with weddings with a capacity of about 100 people --> The Suitable places: Mia Resort, Evason Hideaway, An Lam Ninh Van Bay, AnaMandara Resort.

2. Beach front style wedding --> These above resorts surely can decor with beach front wedding style

3. Nice accommodation options for guests. --> These also have very good accommodation

In addition to that whats it like getting photographers/make up artists in Nha Trang? --> Also you can find to find the photographers and make up artists with the wedding event company to deal with for you.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

Unless you want to financially ruin yourselves, I'd not recommend the resorts. First of all, to go to the Hideaway, you have to pay $25 per person just to get there by speed boat. The boat seats about 10 people. Special arrangements will be cheaper, but still.

There aren't that many beachfront venues (except the named resorts), but there are many places just on the west side of the Tran Phu road (which lines the beach) that will do weddings. All the hotels will. I'm sure, if you hold your reception at a hotel, they will accomodate you and line up chairs, tables, etc. on the beach they claim to 'own' opposite the hotel.

CB's question is besides the point. A reception is a reception, whether legally binding or not.

Accommodation for a large number of guests should be easy, unless you are going in the high season. But you either need to be here for all the deals and work or you need to employ someone to set it up.

Wedding photographers enjoy taking their photos agains the backdrop of the East Sea (South China Sea). They do this at all times of day, but mostly at dawn. They are VERY inventive. I've seen more than one gown drenched in salt water. They usually come with 3-4 helpers, one of them dedicated to makeup.

Edited: 3:11 am, March 23, 2013
rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,058 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

CB's question is not beside the point, as the OP's requirements listed

"2. Beach front style wedding."

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,819 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

Not to mention "I am thinking of having a wedding in Nha Trang".

"Jim", in light of the fact that - unlike in some other countries - it is not possible for foreign tourist couples to get legally married in Vietnam my question was very pertinent and it would have been remiss of me not to ask for clarification.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

Sorry, CB, I just can't imagine anyone thinking of getting married, inviting a hundred guests, etc. without thinking about a little detail such as the legality of it.

nha trang
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

booking a photographer includes makeup and an album. about $10-15 per photo (we did 30). tuan nguyen studio on 33 nguyen thien thuat has a great photographer and good prices. you MUST take the outdoor dawn shots.

as for venues, sunrise and sheraton do beach weddings. as does ana mandara, diamond bay, and vinpearl. for an inexpensive wedding, louisianne restaurant.

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
22,058 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding Reception Venues in Nha Trang

" I just can't imagine anyone thinking of getting married, inviting a hundred guests, etc. without thinking about a little detail such as the legality of it."

I can. Destination weddings are very popular and many countries where such weddings regularly occur have arrrangements in pace that make them legal in the home countries of the participants. So if some of your mates have got married in Italy or Spain, for instance, with no hassles, it might not occur to someone that there are legalities to look into.

After all, _I_ can't imagine anyone travelling without finding out from their local embassy whether they'll need a visa, yet we have seen countless posters here in dire straits because they have not realised a visa is required and are about to travel. I myself had an email conversation with a colleague of a relative who was horrified to learn that the trip to Viet Nam he was about to embark on had a real possibility of falling apart because he had no visa, not being aware one was needed.

Edited: 1:45 pm, March 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang