We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

Hi fellow travellers, we will be arriving at the above locations via a cruise ship early November. The time allocated in each port is about 7 - 9 hours.

Question - can anyone come up with an itinerary for each port. Is there anyone who would be able to recommend a tour quide who will be able to take 4 passengers. This is our first visit into this fasinating country and would like to make the most of our time that we have there.

Do we need to get visa's for entering into the country via a cruise ship.

Thanking you in advance

Di

Russian Information Center
Visitor Centers, Sightseeing Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Theme Parks
True Friends Easy Rider
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Pham Tours
Bike Tours, Boat Tours, Cultural Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Sightseeing Tours
Easy Rider Travel
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Motorcycle Tours
1. Re: Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, March 02, 2013
Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,628 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

For Saigon, I would go on a tour organised by the ship. Phu My isn't next door to HCMC but a good 2 hours drive away. Time will be of the essence with only 7 hours available. Even 9 hours is precious little.

3. Re: Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 pm, March 02, 2013
vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
6,338 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

I would contact a local travel agent in both cities to help you arrange a tour for you. Nha Trang has many day tours that you can easily do in 7hrs. PM me and I will give you contact details for a reputable agent in Nha Trang.

Cruise line will take care of your visa requirements.

5. Re: Nha Trang & Ho Chi Minh (Phu My) 7 - 9 Hours in Port

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 05, 2014