We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Hi guys,

Will be in Nha trang in beginning of March and will be going with 6-7 nationals and me and my partner (foreigners) so 8-9 people all up.

I know it is a big ask but does anybody know of or can suggest resort like/bungalow accommodation for no more than $150-$200 AUD a day? We will be staying for 3-4 nights depending on the price.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Nha Trang has no bungalow on the beach, you are confusing the place with Thailand. You can find a 25 floor resort and a beach after you cross a busy freeway...

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Yes.....There is the Paradise Resort, Jungle Beach, and wild resorts in Doc Let just 50 km north of Nha Trang. You can also take a look at Whale Island in Nha Trang. "after you cross a busy freeway..."

Where I come from it is called a road. The freeway is many kilometers away ;)

Owee58

nha trang
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

spending time for a good tour outside is better than paying for accommodation at an expensive price

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,722 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Plenty of hotels in your price range on the beach road, but no beach bungalows. Ana mandara is on the beach but is expensive.

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Owen i know it is not a freeway but it won't classifies as a normal road in my country.

It's a dual lanes, dual carriages...I have no name for it, apart the fact that it should not be in front of a nice beach....

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
669 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

The Mia resorts have good reputation in both Mui Ne and Nha Trang. This is a boutique resort.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

"Owen i know it is not a freeway but it won't classifies as a normal road in my country."

You post in English, not Italian. English speakers know what a freeway is.

Maurizio04, you style yourself a Destination Expert for HCMC (how did that happen?), most of your posts indicate that you hate Vietnam.

Be that as it may, being an 'Expert' should hold the responsibility of actually guiding fellow travellers. Calling a road a freeway to scare off people is far from guiding fellow travellers. TA members should expect unbiased truths from 'Experts'.

Edited: 8:57 pm, February 18, 2013
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

Owee, doc let and paradise are 28 kms from jungle beach , not even the same bay

whale island is 85 kms north of nha trang, not across a busy road

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

@Jim I used freeway to give an idea because when tourists try to get to the beach for the first time they are not expecting a road with crazy heavy traffic all day to cross (alive).

I don't "hate" Vietnam but every comparison to Thailand is a lost one.

The country is cheap but if they keep overcharging tourists everywhere, from VOA (95$ !) to bus companies they will get only more russians, not the rich ones but the others, that correctly ask for discount everywhere, hotels, restaurants, banks, minimarkets.........

10. Re: Accommodation for a group of 8-9 adults

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 26, 2014