We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what is the weather like now

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
st helens merseyside
Level Contributor
217 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
what is the weather like now

anyone give me an idea of the weather right now the weather channels do say rain is this right and is it just showers or all day rain is the beach also out of the question

Many thanks

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what is the weather like now

Sunny and warm. A little bit of clouds that sometimes almost want to spit a bit, but then gone.

Owee58

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
32 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what is the weather like now

Was out teaching Scuba and the Water Nice 27C and Air Little warmer but Windy... Good Time of Year..

Aloha Mark Scott.

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what is the weather like now

We spent the day out in the local villages, sunny with the odd cloud now and again. It's evening now and seems to be getting warmer, guessing the humidity is rising a bit.

It's warm without being too hot.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,661 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what is the weather like now

Last few weeks have been a bit hit and miss, quite warm to cool with some rain around. Nothing to bad and rainy season is almost over. You can expect it to start warming up now with the odd thunderstorm.

Leeds
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: what is the weather like now

My partner and I were walking around Nha Trang yesterday and managed to get quite sun burned (we're British so this is an obligatory custom when in a new place). The weather looks to be just as nice today but we will be well covered up!

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,661 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what is the weather like now

Ant, good idea. Looks like it will be a very good day. Few months from now it will be extremely hot every day. try and get out to the mud- baths and do a 4 island day trip. Enjoy.

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what is the weather like now

As Ant mentioned yesterday was a hot one we've got "the glow" after spending the day on the beach.

We've now moved on to Hoi An and it is a bit fresh by contrast, but still around 25c :)

st helens merseyside
Level Contributor
217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what is the weather like now

Thanks to all who have replied we are due to arrive in Nha trang on 31 Jan from HCM hope the weather stays good. I'd forgotten what sunshine feels like to all the Brits out there your not missing anything only a whole load of snow

UK
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what is the weather like now

Yeah, been monitoring the snow at home while we have been over here.

Been feeling a little bit smug I must admit. :)

10. Re: what is the weather like now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 25, 2014