We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dodgy, beware!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
10 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Dodgy, beware!

I have just been on a tour with Nha Trang easy Riders, much to my disappointment. David Wood does not know how to treat customers! He does not give them the appropriate information, and he has no regard for safety!

We ended up on sand roads, with rocks, boulders, loose gravel, where I ended up falling and injuring myself. I was not told of the bad road conditions. I was not warned about this.

Then try get some answers as to what he has done with your money when you have to, due to circumstances, end the tour early. You get ignored!

Be careful dealing with him!

Russian Information Center
Visitor Centers, Theme Parks, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
True Friends Easy Rider
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Nha Trang River Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Bike Tours, Cultural Tours
Easy Rider Travel
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Motorcycle Tours
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
41. Re: Dodgy, beware!

any one expecting perfect blacktop/asphalt in a country like vietnam have to be out of his mind,

the whole country is being redone as it has been over many years now

there are many times i drive a road in the morning, fine, then get back later in the day and it is all dug up ...

how can anyone know where they are working when ...

42. Re: Dodgy, beware!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, June 26, 2013
Edited: 3:35 am, June 26, 2013
QLD
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Dodgy, beware!

Evidence??? ΔΔΔΔΔ

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,694 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Dodgy, beware!

Reply from Davis Wood please. At least a denial.

Ross

Edited: 1:36 am, June 26, 2013
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,714 posts
Save Reply
45. Re: Dodgy, beware!

An accusation by a first time poster. Well, at least the heading is correct: "Dodgy".

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Dodgy, beware!

Strong stuff!!

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
10 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Dodgy, beware!

A reply would be awesome! I don't think he has the intestinal fortitude to respond. It may be best that he stays "under cover", and out of any spotlight. I hope that at least nobody else gets themselves into the same situation.