We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

Im looking for a professional wedding photographer in Nha Trang. Natural and Indirect and capture the moments. Documentary style. Has anyone had any experience with this type of photographer? Please advise. Greatly appreciated.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

Many good studio in Nha Trang... But I vote for photographer-freelancers than. I sent you some information in Message, check it! Hope you'll have a wonderful album :)

Sydney, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

Thank you. I have looked at all their work and contacted some of them. Thanks again.

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,793 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

You can always wait until you get here and then choose, plenty around. The Vietnamese do a photo shoot before the wedding ceremony and that comes out pretty good. If you need any contacts you can PM me or contact www.weddingsinvietnam.com

nha trang
Level Contributor
205 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

i like 2 studios in town. 1 is studio thy on 2 thang 4. the other is the new studio on nguyen thien thuat. photographers there have studied overseas and are the most creative. but you are not going to find many street style photographers in nha trang

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

Help us , we are searching for a reasonably priced photographer (as we keep getting quotes for astronimical prices , way out of our budget)

After eloping in Australia , we are celebrating our honeymoon at An Lam Villas in October 2013 and looking for a Photographer in Nha Trang to come over and take some gorgeous honeymoon photos for us.

Please send me details of photographers in Nha Trang you can recommend for me to contact.

Thanx

Edited: 2:36 am, August 27, 2013
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

see Mai Loc at 99 nguyen thien thuat st

he is a great photographer and way less expensive than most others for as good or better work

http://www.mailocphotos.com

or google him

7. Re: Looking for a Photographer in Nha trang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations