We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nha Trang resort

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
175 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Nha Trang resort

Looking for a nice resort next April in Nha Trang for 5 days to finish off our 3 week tour of Vietnam. A family with two kids 12 & 14. Vinpearl has been suggested but I must admit doesn't excite us - just somewhere to visit for a day. Want a resort with a bit of luxury(not too old)- nice pool and water activities for kids. A nice buffet breakfast too. I believe in nha trang there are beach clubs you can visit with activiites. if so, which club do you recommend.

Thanks for

Russian Information Center
Visitor Centers, Theme Parks, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Hop-On Hop-Off Tours
True Friends Easy Rider
City Tours, Multi-day Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Nha Trang River Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Boat Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Bike Tours, Cultural Tours
Easy Rider Travel
Multi-day Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours, Motorcycle Tours
Nha Trang, Khanh...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Nha Trang resort

I Would suggest diamond bay or vinepearl, Don't stay at hon tam Island I worked there for 3 months selling timeshare, its in pretty bad shape, the upkeep is terrible, and the management has basically run it into the ground which is why I no longer work there lol.

12. Re: Nha Trang resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 05, 2013