We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vinpearl amusement park

singapore
Level Contributor
464 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Vinpearl amusement park

Hi,

I was looking at the website and it states that entry inlcudes all games to waterpark and underwater world. Does the entry include the games at the indoor and outdoor games arcarde as well ? or do we need to pay extra for arcade games ?

Thank you very much

MerPerle Sparkling Waves
Game & Entertainment Centers, Water Sports, Kayaking & Canoeing, Scuba & Snorkeling, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
iHome Escape Game
Room Escape Games
Nha Trang Center
Game & Entertainment Centers, Shopping Malls, Gift & Specialty Shops, Food Tours
Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,578 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

Everything is included including the arcade. the only additional expense is your lunch. I recommend eating junk food as I have had a lot of complaints about the large restaraunt.

Owee

www.owee58.com

singapore
Level Contributor
464 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

Thanks very much ! I think the kids will love it :)

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

yeap, everything is included in their entry card but some personal expenses like meals, drink, locker and water sports

cheers

Ho Chi Minh City...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

Ticket will be covered indoor & outdoor. No need to worry. Welcome to Dam Sen waterpark and Waterword.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
32 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

YES Very Fun Day at the Water Park Ticket Includes all but Bring your Own Snacks is the Best Idea as the Food needs work but OK..

Aloha Mark Scott

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

the cost to visit Vinpearl land includes everything, from cable to all things inside Vinpearl, you don't have to pay anything for entry fee , only food or things they sell if you buy.

Edited: 3:12 am, August 31, 2012
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

I recall that bringing your own food and drink was a no no, as they were checking bags prior to your cable car departure. Can anyone on the forum confirm this is still the case?

Richard

vietnam
Level Contributor
26 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

Ya, your not allowed to bring your own food or drink anymore.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8,744 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

Can't say that I can recall having my bags checked when I went over. But then the Vietnamese do tend to take everything - just go on an internal flight to see what I mean You'd think they were going away for years on a deserted island!

10. Re: Vinpearl amusement park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 04, 2013