We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Presov, Slovakia
Level Contributor
46 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

Hello,

is it a worth to make upgrade to "all inclusive" option or just stay on breakfast/halfboard in An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas (by Epikuran).

What are food and drinks prices look like?

Thank you

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

Hi, just wondered if you ever got a respone to this? We are hoping to stay there in January and have the same question! Thanks

Edited: 2:47 pm, November 28, 2012
Presov, Slovakia
Level Contributor
46 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

Hello,

i have not got any response, even from reception, when i asked them about menu, cause i am vegetarian, so i decided spend my money in thailand, where i am at the moment.

let me know please id you will get any info, as this resort is still on my list.

thank you

regards

peter

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

I have to say that at this resort they are a bit neglectful when it comes to answering guest's questions prior to arriving at the resort...I emailed them three days ago regarding food matters, still haven't got any reply and will likely cancel my booking

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

not sure about food there,

but thing I do know and wonder about , is why these fancy , expensive places say they are in Ninh Van bay / same with hideway/evasion

these are located in Nha Phu bay, same area as the horrible monkey island

nha phu bay is more like a inlet, with a big river coming into the bay /inlet, there are many fish farms in this area,

silt from the river and mud from the farms have made the bottom of the bay muddy and the water murky

i use to kayak in that bay for a couple years , about 5 years ago, we stopped when water quality went bad

can.t see it be much better by now ...

Oh , I get it , this bay is not so nice, but ninh van bay at the tip of the peninsula is very nice, let's say we are there, no one will know

same as them saying they are on a island because you must take a boat to it ... it is a peninsula

a gal at the front desk of Ana mandara booking desk argued with me on that ... forgot the word peninsula is not really used in vietnamese ...

London, United...
Level Contributor
393 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

Food and prices a beer is 20- 25000 and a main meal about 65 - 100000 about £3.50 all in And very filling .

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,735 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

At 424USD and up per night asking about food price is like asking about gasoline cost while driving a Ferrari.. ^_^

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

no way a hotel charging over 300 usd / night is selling beer at 20 to 25 000 vnd, nor meals at 100 000 vnd

instant noodle soup is more like 10 to 12 usd

London, United...
Level Contributor
393 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

i don't eat in the Hotel ..

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

but one must eat there, it is a boat access only place, with their boat

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
591 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas - food/drinks prices

well next door to Jungle Beach, is wild beach , they are a want to be fancy resort,

they charge 250 000 vnd for instant noodle soup, and 85 000 vnd for saigon red

it's that way with all the exclusive high end places, specially the ones that are remote, like boat access and such