We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Wonder if someone knows about a place I can buy myself a cobrasnake handbag.. I saw one in the crocodile shop at Vinpearl, but hope its possible to Get it cheaper( less Than 350 us dollars) if I dont buy it from a typical touristshop..

If its not possible to find a cobra handbag cheaper, I Wonder if someone know where you Get the best price on a crocodile handbag.. I have looked at the big shop right next to the beach( between sailingclub and novotel) but they had higher prices there Than Vinpearl, so way to expensive( from 20 millions dong and above)

I Will be Very greatful for help and answers!!

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Strange you don't want to eat dogs or cats but happy to buy a cobra or crocodile handbag!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Somebody help me out, I seem to recall there is such a shop selling goods made of crocodile on Tran Phu just north of the Light Hotel but certainly south of the Novotel.

Richard

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Sorry, I just noticed you found that shop already. Now aware of any others.

Richard

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Yang Bay has Crocodile products and a crocodile farm. Odds are you will not find much in the way of cobra products. Most cobras here are imported from Thailand (i was told illigal)

Owee

www.owee58.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
240 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

The cobras are being fed on cat whilst the crocs are fed on dog. The crocs eat the cobras but the cobras dont eat the crocs. The dogs eat the cats but the cats dont eat the dogs, they eat the rats. The hand bags made of rat are cheaper than those made from dogs, obviously! If tourists stop eating dogs, the price of cat bags will drop making cats less valuable.

So, dont waste a moment longer, put your dong on the bags made from seagulls. They eat anything.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,577 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Thanks Bofman..... I have not had a good laugh in a while. Perhaps I will not sleep tonight from aching ribs........... I too think that instead of going for the more restricted animals, there could be a lot of seagull, rat, uneaten but escape scarred pigeons to be had.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
3,576 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

Owee,

Words of wisdom. Fake Louis Vuitton handbags are illegal too but there are many so-called real ones available in HCM. I wouldn't purchase any at Cho Ben Thanh market. LV's shop over at the Sheraton is the only legitimate one that I know of south of Ha Noi :-)

Richard

8. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, October 22, 2012
Melbourne...
Level Contributor
378 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

There is one in nha trang but its VINPEARL island

10. Re: Cobrasnake / crocodileshop?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, December 15, 2013