We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Hello Everyone,

I'm thinking about planning a trip to Vietnam and I just saw the Diamond Bay Resort on tv and thought it looks like a place I would love to check out. I've been searching for information and pictures online... but I can't seem to find any. Can someone help me out?

Thanks!

Seattle,Washington...
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

It is just getting off the ground with the Miss Universe contest and all. We saw alot of the construction a couple of months ago but now should be pretty much done. I have a viet friend that now has taken a job there. It is for sure very nice and spendy? Web sites have not been completed as of yet. Soon...I am sure.

California
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Hi,

I just found this website about it:

http://www.diamondbayresort.vn/

click on Resort and Spa at to top.

Have fun,

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Is the resort already open?

Thanks

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Thanks Everyone!!

I did find that resort... looks very nice. I think that this is a place where I would like to visit. I just wonder how much it's going to cost?? Anyone have any ideas? Or if it's going to be all inclusive... air, hotel, all meals, drinks, transfers....

Thanks!

vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
5,665 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

If I was you I would stay in Nha Trang and just go out there for a days visit.Still a lot of work going on.If you are a golfer you would be dissapointed as they have not started the course yet.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Thanks... good to know..

London
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Just came from there, great place, quiet, no building going on whatsoever though the spa is a building site, but nothing going on while we were there. There is this enormous (non chlorinated) pool, free tennis, couple of restaurants and bars...They have a great Italian Chef and the food is very good and reasonably priced. They're offering introductory prices now of about USD 95.= per room with breakfast, mail the manager there directly is best if you want a good rate and quick reply (gm@diamondbayresort.vn). Taxi takes about 10 minutes to get to town, and there's an all night taxi service. Staying in town is a bit busy and noisy, and near the beach mornings and afternoons there are hordes of pretty noisy locals..Have a good trip!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Thanks! I appreciate all the information!! Any pictures that you have of the resort and the area? I would love to see them!!

Thanks!

home
11 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

Diamond Bay Resort Hotel is a great hotel, Although far from anything. It would take you about 30 - 40 minutes to get to the main Nha Trang City where the fun is. try other hotel if you want a more lively area. There are also hotels within the city that are peaceful and secluded too. Check out Ana Mandara, Vinpearl, and others www.nhatranglive.com

sidney
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Any info on the Diamond Bay Resort??

i agreed with all the poster, what a joke this hotel is. nothing is ready as they claim to be, no spa, no beach, limited food service and nothing to do other than the pool. i would spend your money and time in Nha Trang City