We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

New South Wales...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

Hi, wanting feedback on the Ana Mandara Resort, Nha Trang. Have 2 boys aged 17 & 13 and wandering what is better the Ana Mandara or Vinpearl.

People say Vinpearl is great for kids but not sure whether I like the idea of the island. Are you restricted being on it - limited food and the hassle of getting back to the main part of Nha Trang.

So many mixed reviews. Any suggetions would be great.

Vietnam
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

Often stay in Vinpearl 1 night and the rest of stay in Nhatrang city hotel.

so stay in Ana Mandara and then take a cab driver to Vinpearl land for children. This will exelent. Cause the Vinpearl resort seperate the Vinpearl land - the world of games so needn't stay in Vinpearl resort

Good trip

Newport Beach
Level Contributor
1,734 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

101Holidaylover,

I have the same problem as you, can't decide on which hotel to stay...after reading many advices on this forum and reading lots of review...we decided to stay with Ana Mandara. We will be there in November.

We thought if we stay at Vinepearl, the disadvantage is going back and forth btw mainland and the island.

Maybe, we will go out there for the day...but return to Ana at night.

Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
307 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

Ana Mandara every time. It's fantastic.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
69 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

All i can say is you lucky so and so's for getting in at Ana Mandara its looks fantasic and really will be a treat!!!

xxx

adelaide
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

I will be there in a week so will let you know with two kids.

Lisbon, Portugal
Level Contributor
65 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

I have teh same problem.

My kids have 13, 15.

First we want beach all day, after a few days we want same sigthseeing.

I'll travel in the last week of August and probably, i'll book first 4 nigths Vinpearl and them 3 nigths Ana Mandara.

Nuno

7. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:51 am, December 06, 2008
8. Re: Staying at Ana Mandara Resort or Vinpearl Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang