We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Khanh Hoa province one of beautiful places in Nha Trang?

Which Nha Trang hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Is Khanh Hoa province one of beautiful places in Nha Trang?

I haven't been there yet. I really to know how beautiful they are. Can somebody give some ideas to me?

I don't want just research on net but need more true experience!

Lotus Oz

natti223
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Khanh Hoa province one of beautiful places in Nha Trang?

Khanh Hoa is a province, Nha Trang is a city. Khanh Hoa includes Nha Trang, Cam Ranh, Ninh Hoa, Van Gia, Van Ninh

It can be said that strong point of Khanh Hoa tourism is that beaches. There is no beach in the world same to others, so there are some ppl dont like Nha trang beach, but some ppl like it. It depends on each one.

Coming to Nha Trang, u can buy various tours easily on Hung Vuong street or area around it: Around the city: 4 islands tour (having lunch on boat), city tour (Cham tower, Chong rocks, Long Son pagoda,..), river tour, Con Se Tre tour (go to the Con Se Tre island in the afternoon, watch the sun set, have dinner, and come back to the shore or u can rent a room and stay overnite there), etc...

outside Nha Trang: Yang Bay waterfall, Van Phong bay tour - nice bay, Doc Lech beach, Dai Lanh beach.

- Food price are cheaper than Saigon and Hanoi, fresh seafood.

Bendigo, Australia
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Khanh Hoa province one of beautiful places in Nha Trang?

Hi Nas,

It's really helpful from your experences to me.

Thanks a lot,

LotusOz

3. Re: Is Khanh Hoa province one of beautiful places in Nha Trang?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:21 am, September 30, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Nha Trang
Recent Conversations