We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cycling through the Delta

germany
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Cycling through the Delta

Hello,

I would like to cycle a bit through the Mekong Delta maybe three days. Is there anybody who can recommend me a route or a guided tour or something else. I know the Delta is very huge and I am sure there are a lot of offers but maybe you can recommend me something. It would be great.

Thank you in advance.

Chrissi

tamarama,sydney
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Cycling through the Delta

Hi Chrissi,

When are you planning on going as i would also like to cycle through the delta but have been told its quite expensive as its always private tours?If you are in HCM between the 11th and 22nd maybe we could join up.Shannon

germany
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
2. Re: Cycling through the Delta

Hi Tamababe,

thank you for your reply. We are going to the Mekong Delta between the 12.11. and 15.11.08. Maybe it would be the same time like you ? It would be a very good idea.

Best regards

Chriss

tamarama,sydney
Level Contributor
9 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Cycling through the Delta

Hi Chrissi,that would have been great but i'm there in Decmber.Let me know if you come across any great cycling tours though.Thanks

4. Re: Cycling through the Delta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 22, 2009