We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

hi, I wish to ask of my flight arriving in da nang airport at 1255 and by any chance I am able to get the train to hue at 1413. Considering the airport is near to the train station and I am not sure how long does it takes for the immigration clearance and baggage arrivals. Should I take the risk since I really don't want to miss the scenic view of the train route.

jacksonville
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

I must reading this wrong... If you have everything ... Passport, visa, currency, then in an hour you might make it if you can be first off the plane, first 4 thru customs, and immigration.

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

Not really realistic, but you can try. Likely the train will be late and you can check at the station, if you're in time by a ticket and go. Otherwise you can go by taxi over Hai Van pass, it's a scenic route too and you can stop on the way for viewpoints.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
10,868 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

If you explain to ground staff when checking in and again to the flight crew you may get sssistancw in getting off the plane in the first few passengers but from there on it will be pure luck.

Worth the try as there will be seats available in both soft and hard seat carriages. If you miss the train you have the option of taxi over the pass and not through the tunnel.

4. Re: Da nang airport to hue by train (allow how much time)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, September 03, 2016