We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Hello, I just stumbled on a Vietnam website called yourlocalbooking.com . Has anybody had any experience with this company? Please share your thoughts. Thanks

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Dear Paty Salto

This is local website, it is in Hoi an, Vietnam and new one. They service so good and special many experience to organize tour in Vietnam.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

thank you for the information.

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Dear Paty Salto

I think, you should look for many website to compare price, when you want to enjoy tour.

welcome vietnam.

Phan Thanh Vinh

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
21 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Dear Phan, thank you for your reply. We just wanted to make sure that we use solid tour companies. Thank you for your advice.

I know that most people prefer Hoi An, but we are interested in Hue's historical sights. We want to go from Chang May port to Hue and spend the day in the city. In the evening, we wont go back to the ship, because we will be catching a flight to Ho Chi Minh at 9:40pm. We need a reliable driver and guide, because we will be taking our personal belongings with us.

Hue, Vietnam
Level Contributor
114 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

Dear Paty Salto

I understand your needs, you want to spend 1day in hue city from Chan May Port, visit around some place in Hue as Citadel, Royal tomb, pagoda..., and back to the ship, that is ok.

That service is normal and easy, anyone can organize for you, you can get a 4 seats( about: 85$) or 7 seats (about: 95$) car and local tourist guide with full day (25$), they speak english. Don't worry for your personal.

if you get more information, i will offer for you.

Phan Thanh Vinh

6. Re: VIETNAM: Is yourlocalbooking.com a reliable travel website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hue