We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
10 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

I'm thinking of booking a motorbike tour to make my way from Hoi An to Hue or Da Nang to Hue on way, and then by car the other way. Would it be better to take a motorbike from Hoi An or Da Nang? The itinerary for both tour look exactly the same.

Thanks.

11. Re: Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, September 10, 2013
Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
173 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

Take the motorbike tour from where you are staying (Hoi An or Da Nang is ok as they are only 30 km away from each other). Take the pass, not the tunnel to see the stunning panoramic view from the pass top, even though the tunnel is safer I must say). Drive the way back to experience the sights from other angles.

Vietravel

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
20,922 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

My point, weary-traveller, is that unless you don't actually want to see much of Hue, what's the point of a day trip? You could easily spend a day looking around Hue itself.

14. Re: Da Nang Airport to Hue or Hoi An to Hue by motorbike?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hue