We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which to see first

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
59 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Which to see first

Flying from Hanoi to Danang and want to spend maybe 3 nights in Hoi an and one or two in Hue before heading to Phu Quoc. Any suggestions on which to visit first and best way of travel between the two. Thanks for any advice

Nha Trang, Khanh...
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which to see first

Well Hoi an is only about a 30 min drive from south from Da nang and you can get there by taxi. Hue is about 100km north you can take a bus, train or taxi to get there I would suggest a bus or taxi depending on your budget. I would probably go to Hue first because you will have to go back to Da nang anyway to catch a plane to head towards phu qouc..

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which to see first

I would see Hue then Hoi An, coz HOi An is closer to Danang Airport.

3. Re: Which to see first

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 04, 2014