We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Danang airport buses to Hue

Which Hue hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Danang airport buses to Hue

Hi

i would like to know what is the schedule for Danang airport bus to Hue, and how much does it cost ? I am landing at 3.30pm

at first we are travelling in 2 so plan to book a taxi but my friend are unable to make it so Taxi will be too expensive option for me

would appriciate any reply

Sapa
Level Contributor
471 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Danang airport buses to Hue

take the bus of The sinh tourist from the city to Hue. It operates daily.

Sapa Sunshine Travel.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
808 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Danang airport buses to Hue

They plan to use forty 29 seat buses and it will cost VND 130,000. Getting hold of a schedule could be a bit ambitious at this stage : )

Don't forget there's always the train

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Danang airport buses to Hue

the best way and save money. when you arrive at danang airport take taxi to the north bus station of danang then take local bus to hue city. it's around 100,000 for taxi to bus station and 100,000/p to hue city.

Markham, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Danang airport buses to Hue

Thank you for the tip. I was told the same thing from a Laotian friend.

5. Re: Danang airport buses to Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 02, 2014