We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hue Advice

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
343 posts
252 reviews
Save Topic
Hue Advice

I am thinking of spending 2N in Hue arriving @ 1pm then hitting the following sights all list is what I think would be interesting;

1.Tu hieu pagoda

2. France and American bunker

3. Tu Duc Tomb

4. Minh Mang Tomb

5. Khai Dinh Tomb

6. Thien Mu Pagoda

7. Citadel

9. Thieu Tri tomb

10. Thanh toan bridge

11.Thuan An Beach

12.Thahn Tan Hot Springs

13.Ho Quyen, Tiger Fighting Arena

I know this is huge and many tombs but I tend to walk and move on, need input on what to eliminate, I would also like to walk around Hue before going to Hio An, please help narrow my list, my option is to visit a few after I arrive, then a few more the following morning before being free to roam.

Thanks

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Hue Advice

Hey, if you have time you should visit Hoi An Old Town. Moreover, you can take part in cooking class by professional cooks. Are you interested in?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
343 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hue Advice

No not in cooking classes.

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
444 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Hue Advice

Thuan An beach is also my favorite when staying in Hue. It's still not much touristic there. Lovely people too.

14. Re: Hue Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, September 30, 2013