We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

Hi there,

We are arriving tomorrow morning at Danang airport and we havent booked taxi transfer from danang airport to our hotel in Hue, can you please advise is it easy for us to get a taxi from the airport ? and pls advise the estimate cost.

Thank you

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
444 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

Hi Wonderful..

I just call the hotel, which I stay last year in Hue. They charge 55 USD from Da nang airport to Hue via Hai Van pass with stops for taking photos.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

Thank you everyone for your extremely helpful information,

Thank you Saigon67 for making that call. I have booked a taxi transfer for tomorrow, advance booking always makes me feel better, knowing that someone will be waiting for us at the airport.

Look forward to the beautiful Hue tomorrow:)

Cheers

13. Re: Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:35 pm, July 26, 2012
14. Re: Urgent :airport transfer tomorrow from Danang airport to Hue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, August 06, 2013