We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Ho Chi Minh City
Search

Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)
Save

Hey, i am a uk citizen in HCMC (Saigon). I currently have a one month Vietnam visa that run's out on 9th November 2016 and wish to extend by 1 or 3 months. There is endless info on the web however I am not sure how relevant or up-to date this is. Has anyone who is currently in Vietnam recently renewed their visa and can help share the cheapest and easiest method.

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Nha Trang
Level Contributor
7,941 posts
49 reviews
21 helpful votes
1. Re: Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)
Save

I would go into a travel agent in District 1 and ask them what they can arrange.

Ba Ria-Vung Tau...
Level Contributor
997 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
2. Re: Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)
Save

Take a bus to Phnom Penh ,go to a travel agent i use cina travel get a 3 months single entry cost 56$us takes 2 days then catch a bus back ,30$ for bus and maybe 30$ for hotel 2 days plus you get a visit to Cambodia .up to you .

cheers jack m

Ba Ria-Vung Tau...
Level Contributor
997 posts
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)
Save

for got to add 35$ for Cambodian visa

Edited: 6:57 pm, October 30, 2016
4. Re: Vietnam Visa renewal (totally confused and looking for help)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 01, 2017