We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agoda

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
leeds
Level Contributor
120 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Agoda

The hotel nikko has given me a price for next year , but I need to pay now providing credit card details - not sure how secure that is ? Would I be better off booking via agoda ? Thanks

Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
4,739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agoda

Use booking.com so you will pay at arrival.....

Hanoi, Vietnam
Level Contributor
13,305 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agoda

Booking.com and Agoda are both owned by Priceline, and I do recommend booking with either. I too dislike sending a deposit (don't know why more hotels don't use Paypal) - remember that when you use either booking service that you've guaranteed that reservation with your credit.

It's time that Vietnam modernize their banking and credit rules (along with their visa policies). This is 2014!

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agoda

Also if it's a 'good price' for next year make sure of the conditions, usually there is no refund on these types of rates

4. Re: Agoda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 09, 2015