We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

Colorado
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

Now that i have your attention....

Thank you all for replies to my previous posts. It is getting close to travel time now. I will be there in HCM city the same time you are Beachbumsb.

Due to changes in itineary, my question is as follow:

Will require mini-bus and driver for 2 weeks starting in HCM city and stoping at various cites ( Nha Trang, Da lat, Hoi An, Hue and Ha Noi) and ending up in Ha Noi then flying back to HCM city .

I have not come across a post that has this topic, so could someone please direct me to a company (such as Sinh Cafe) that will have this service?

There will be total of 7 for this trip. I have search and not gotten no response from Chaocom, Vietnamstopover. I will email Jason and see if his service is reasonable. Is this too personal of a trip without using his service?

Been out of the country for 30 years and dying for a bowl of bun rieu if you regulars know what this is....

11. Re: Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:49 am, July 06, 2006
Hanoi Vietnam
Level Contributor
963 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

Hueyco,

You will get better service (becuase of driver knowledge) by changing vans in Hue. 1 from Saigon to Hue and then another from Hue to Hanoi. I can do this for you 20% cheaper than the quote you mentioned earlier.

Martin

Colorado
Level Contributor
425 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

Rayl, i am in Colorado Springs and temp is close to that of HCM City, just not as humid. And Beachbumsb's suggestion to book when i am there in districts besides 1 is a good idea. Changing van/bus in Hue is also a good idea since it is a separation city between north and south.

Finally hit local book store for useful informations from book and map of VN.

Beachbumsb, you lost me after saying you booked for first 2 nights, sounds like you know exactly what you want to do....room for 1 more if you are going solo?.... I could always tell my traveling companions( sister's family) that i have a guide and they could do without me.

Plover, informative as always (though you had to go through it) about the water so I will not ever, ever ingest local tap water.

Huy

Seal Beach, CA
Level Contributor
519 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

Huy,

If I am traveling solo, I would take you but am with wife and 2 teenagers in tow. I will be in Nhatrang approx. 7/23/06 for 5 days. We maybe able to hook up there. I will be at Asia Paradise hotel.

15. Re: Beachbumsb/ Plover/ tomkintravel/ Book28/ Land premier and..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 15, 2009