We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bamboo tattoo HO chi minih city

Geraldton, Australia
2 posts
Save Topic
bamboo tattoo HO chi minih city

Hi there myself and a friend are lookingbto travel end of the year/early jan 14 and we are looking to get a bamboo tattoo is there anyone recommended for doing fine tattoos looking at getting sparrows birds Iin small line but not in a straight line. I have had tattoos done before have 2 done but with machines any help and advice would be great

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,732 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bamboo tattoo HO chi minih city

Because of the risk of HIV and hepatitis B, you should think twice about having tattoos done unless you can be absolutely certain that scrupulous hygiene standards are maintained. Even if the instruments are properly sterilised there is a possibility that the ink could be contaminated with someone else's blood.

Geraldton, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bamboo tattoo HO chi minih city

Thank you for that advice I am awarevof chances catching something that is why I asking for help to get the places where it is clean and safe. I have googled alot of places and heared of great stories thank you

3. Re: bamboo tattoo HO chi minih city

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 25, 2014