We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

I am looking for Adidas shoes and want to know the cheapest place to buy in size 41 (women's).

I have a stop-over in Singapore and understand that Queensway Shopping Centre is the place to go. I have also read that the Adidas Factory outlet in Saigon sells authentic Adidas at a discount. Can anyone give advice for the best/ cheapest/ likelihood of finding my size.

The Herbal Cup
Gift & Specialty Shops
Tai Tailor
Gift & Specialty Shops
Embroidery TNC
Gift & Specialty Shops
Sai Gon
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

Try at Sai Gon Square Center or Diamond Plaza, Vincom Center.

Visited Singapore last year and everything was pretty expensive except public bus!

Mentioned in this post
Vincom Center
Vincom Center
493 Reviews
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

depending on when you are going- Singapore has some very major city-wide sales that offer huge discounts on everything.

Sai Gon Square will not have originals to my knowledge-

I've had a look in a few of the big name stores in Vietnam but never found anything to be cheap.

Sizes can sometimes be an issue too as 41 is considered huge but those sizes are starting to appear more and more in asia

Perth, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
820 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

I looked in Vincom and Parkson recently and the Adidas seemed expensive. I bet you could get them cheaper in Perth during end of financial year sales which are ramping up.

5. Re: Saigon v's Singapore - prices on running shoes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 23, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ho Chi Minh City