We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Da Nang in December?

california
1 post
1 review
Da Nang in December?

Hi, I'm new to this site. I was a Navy Corpsman with the Marines in Da Nang for two year (3/67-5/69). I'm planning a trip back in early December. My problem is I don't rememmber the seasons well.

Anyone know what the general weather is like in Dec? Thanks for any help.

Bill

Vietnam
8 posts
1. Re: Da Nang in December?

Hi

The weather is fine in December in Central Vietnam. It rains some time but not too long, the weather around 68 till 77 F

You should contact some veterans that have been back to Danang several time for more recommendations, I will give you contacts should you need

Cheers

Tarentum...
Destination Expert
for Da Nang, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park
Level Contributor
3,263 posts
214 reviews
2. Re: Da Nang in December?

Hand,

You should remember...Nam is hot and then it rains like h3ll to no end from time to time.....December should be nice but who knows.

Drifter

92nd AHC Dong Ba Thin

3. Re: Da Nang in December?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:36 am, August 15, 2009