We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Ho Chi Minh to Cambodia

Manila, Philippines
1 post
Save Topic
From Ho Chi Minh to Cambodia

Hi there I'm a Filipino and will be in Vietnam to spend my Birthday this coming March 20, 2013 as far as I know Filipino dont need to have a visa to cross the border going to cambodia? you just need to present your passport is that correct?I want to go to Cambodia to see Anchor Wat and visit some beautiful tourist spot in Cambodia.How much is the bus fare going to the border of Bavet? they mentioned that you need to get off the bus and aswell as your things for inspection and filling up some form. for visa stamp and that would be for $20 as what they mentioned. They mentioned also that it's a straight trip and no bus stop? what if you need to pee? is there any way to ask the bus driver to stop or there is already a small cubicle inside the bus? From Bavet border you need to ride another bus going to Phonm Penh and how much again would be the bus fare going there and it will take how many hours?Hoping for your reply guys!

1. Re: From Ho Chi Minh to Cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 05, 2014