We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

I need some help, we are in Vietnam for 3 weeks all is sorted but our last leg of the tour, Ho Chi Minh City! We are there for 4 and half Days but I am not sure what the best way to do the tours is.

We would like to

Cu Chi Tunnels half or full day

Mekong Delta to My Tho and Ben Tre or

Vinh Long Floating Markets

Am I best flying into Ho Chi Minh City, booking my tours when I arrive, and taking it from there. I will book my accommodation when we get there too.

Unless anyone has so better advice for me, all suggestion will be fantastic.

HCMC
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

good afternoon. Happy new year. I recommend you should book hotel and tour in advance so that the tour company will pre arrange everything for you,if you would like to book private tours.if you go with the Sinh tourist, you just book one day before.

to save your time and money, you can comebine Mekong Delta & Cu Chi tunnels with early departure around 06:00 -06:30 am.

Jason SSS

Ben Tre, Vietnam
Level Contributor
1,612 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

I would suggest to do homestay at least 1 night in Ben Tre or Can Tho. There is no floating market in Vinh Long.But there are one in Cai Be ( Tien Giang Province and the other one in Can Tho called Cai Rang which is the better one to see.

Cheers

Nhung

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,617 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

I would suggest you arrange at least one nights accommodation online prior to arrival and then select your tour operator face to face. Should you receive any private messages from tour operators as a result of your post, I suggest also that you ignore these, as it is against Tripadvisor rules for those in the travel industry to contact you direct. If they will tout for business against the rules then you may end up with a poor choice.

There is plenty of information on these pages as to who is recommended, so I would start with a search , and shortlist your choices for face to face.

Cheers Ross

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

Fantasic Thank you so much for all your tips!

Edited: 10:45 pm, February 12, 2013
5. Re: 4 and half Days in Ho Chi Minh City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 14, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ho Chi Minh City