We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alagon Hotel Saigon

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Alagon Hotel Saigon

Just had Little Saigon Boutique Hotel send me an email cancelling on us. We were due there in 2 days time! Been on agoda to check out options and wondering if anyone has any info on Alagon Hotel Saigon. Anything at all would be great at this late stage. There is room at Hotel Nikko but would rather something smaller...

Hanoi, Ha Noi...
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Little Saigon Boutique is yet to open. The Alagon Saigon belongs to Hoang Hai Long group, managing Hoang Hai Long Hotel & Hoang Hai Long South Hotel . There are many other hotels in same range with good review on TA.

London, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

I was writing about the HCMC establishment and not the, postdated, unopened site.

Ho Chi Minh City...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Alagon Hotel Saigon opened for Christmas 2012. I stayed there around New Year and they have nice decorations in room and common areas. The breakfast is good and nice environment. However, the hotel has a serious security issue. After check out, I left my luggage at the assigned area in the lobby to do some shopping before leaving Ho Chi Minh City. When I came back, some cash and sunglasses were missing from my bag. The staff, including management, denied that anyone had touched my bag. The interesting thing is that they have security cameras covering the reception and lobby area. I requested to have a look at the video but the management informed me that it is "hotel policy" to not check the video for non-guests and I had already checked out. I am not sure if the real reason was that the cameras were just fake, or worse, that the staff were involved in the theft.

Dubbo, Australia
Level Contributor
12 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Hi we are staying at the ala on hotel now, it only opened 10 days ago. Really happy with room and service you won't be dissapointed if you stay here.

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Dear Mr SeaFahrer

I am Levand Pierre, General Manager of Alagon Hotel Saigon

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding missing money and sunglasses at hotel front desk, it would great if you could give me more information about your full name, period stay, room number for investigate your case then I will give you full explanation

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest

Thanks and best regards

6. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, January 08, 2013
Garden Grove...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

I would love to see if this will actually get sorted out. I was actually considering booking at this hotel prior.

Providence, Rhode...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Hi,

Just booked a night at the Alagon hotel through Agoda, and I'm trying to find their website or listing on google maps. Is it because it's so new? Or because they've gone out of business? it really looks nice, and it got great reviews, so I'm hoping I'm not missing something. I'd love to hear your comments.

thanks!

Manila Philippines
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Dear Mr Seafaher

My parents have booked a room at your hotel and we wish to send u an email regarding their arrival time. They will arrive late at night so we want to alert u to keep the room. I cannot find a web site for email address

could u please provide

many thanks

pacific palms
Destination Expert
for Mui Ne
Level Contributor
9,356 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alagon Hotel Saigon

Camperbelle Mr. Seafaher is not the Manager of this Hotel. I imagine you have read all the posts on this thread and I cant imagine why you booked this Hotel for your parents. There are claims unanswered on this thread by management and until this is cleared up its not a Hotel I could recommend, particularly when there are other Hotels in a better position and at a better price.

Suggest you review your decision.

Ross

Edited: 6:22 am, February 16, 2013