We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation for around $100 per night

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Topic
accommodation for around $100 per night

hi my boyfriend and i are visiting Ho Chi Minh at the end of feb and are looking for recommendations of hotels for around 100$ per night. nice rooms with a good pool and within walking distance to most things would be great.

ive looked at the hotel ratings but there are so many to choose from.

any info would be great!

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation for around $100 per night

for US$100/ nite will be plenty here.

Check Liberty Central hotel, Grand hotel or Duxton , all are 04 stars and good pool & location

cheers

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation for around $100 per night

Another vote for Liberty Central, it's in a great location, next door to the Ben thanh market and should be within your budget but I would also check out Asiatravel as they sometimes have good deals.

www.asiatravel.com

adelaide
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: accommodation for around $100 per night

great thank you! i will check them out!

4. Re: accommodation for around $100 per night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 16, 2013