We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day Mekong Delta tour

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tel Aviv
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day Mekong Delta tour

I'd like a recommendation of a one-day tour of the Mekong delta that is not a series of stops in "touristic places" with the purpose of selling souvenirs. My email is: nisbal@gmail.com.

We'll be in HCMC October 6-9, thanks!

Nha Trang, Vietnam
Level Contributor
7,575 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

Sorry.... not going to happen. Unless you hire a local.... Perhaps Jason!! Rah Rah Rah!! or another local off the registered Tax system.... they will all be very touristy.

Owee

www.owee58.com

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,699 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

Niske, by putting your email address on an open forum you are likely to be inundated by messages from tour operators, local guides and travel agencies with no proven track record and not necessarily to be trusted.

More importantly it could be picked up spambots and result in a deluge of spam.

I would strongly advise you to remove your post and repost with the email address removed: click on 'Report inappropriate content' at the bottom of your post and then on 'Remove my post'.

You could also do a forum search as this question is asked and answered often. Take heed of replies by genuine travellers rather than people with vested interests.

Tel Aviv
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

Thanks!

Tel Aviv
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

Thanks!

Saigon
Level Contributor
2,522 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

Day tour to Mekong - places of beaten track will be GoCong or Bentre. part of mekong region

Trip to Caibe or vinh long will see bunches of tourists

cheers

6. Re: One day Mekong Delta tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 14, 2013