We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

?Indochina Treks

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
?Indochina Treks

Anybody used this company, like to hear any comments

Sarnia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
11. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I would also like to hear about this....I am from Canada and a bit concerned about payment options etc....and I have no info on this travel agency.....

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
12. Re: ?Indochina Treks

As I said I cannot make any more comments on the company until I have travelled and that won't be until early next year. I have paid my deposits to them via Western Union and received prompt receipts, the agent is also in contact on a regular basis with me.

Dhahran, Saudi...
Level Contributor
79 posts
55 reviews
52 helpful votes
13. Re: ?Indochina Treks

Hi Schneks,

We have some friends who just returned from 3 weeks in Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia with the entire tour arranged by Indochina. Based on their recommendation, we are currently in the planning process with Indochina too. Our tour starts in November. I will say this; They are extremely accomodating, quick to respond, adapt to our everchanging minds, and have customized the itinerary to meet our needs and budget mindedness. So far I am very pleased. I can let you know more in December! CAN'T WAIT!

Sarnia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
14. Re: ?Indochina Treks

thanks for all your input....I was concerned about just wiring money to a site online.....I am very glad to hear that they have been used and people are pleased. I have to say that Do Ha has answered all my questions so far and seems to be very available...we are just putting everything together

Sarnia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
15. Re: ?Indochina Treks

How did your trip go?

Sarnia
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
16. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I just wanted to let everyone know that Indochina treks was great. They booked the cruise on the Jahan and everything went just as planned.....The Jahan " Lost Civilizatin " cruise is one that I would highly recommend. IT was a wonderful experience from the ship itself, to the excursions into the local people that we got to see. Do Ha ( Kelvin) from Indochina Treks booked it, and even made the effort to come and meet us once we got to Hanoi...How nice is that!!!

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
17. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I am NOT a tout, I have just returned from doing a Jayavarman cruise booked through them I found them very cooperative and what I like about them thtey have 3 ways that you could pay your bill, Everything went like clockwork, you will see that I am a regular dontributor to the ta SITES.

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
18. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I only arrived home today and after having a LONG sleep will put a more comptrehsive reporrt up

North Queensland
Level Contributor
2,385 posts
81 reviews
28 helpful votes
19. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I really did find the company excellent, on the cruise I met a couple from England (I am in Australia) and strangley enough they had booked through exactly the same agency in Hanoi and used the same consultant, they also had nothing but praise for his handling of their bookings, they also had him make other bookings for them. So on personal experience I would recommend them

Bourges, France
Level Contributor
19 posts
20. Re: ?Indochina Treks

I am dealing with this agent and will proceed booking with them after doing some research... I got great and prompt reply for all the questions that I did not when checking with others. Apparently, is the Jahan much better than the Jayavarman, MarleneRay..? I read and found you were permitted to visit Jahan? We have not fixed our schedule so want to check which cruise to book...!

Get answers to your questions about Ho Chi Minh City