We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saigon Factory Outlet Mall

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hunter Valley nsw...
Level Contributor
56 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Saigon Factory Outlet Mall

Has anyone been to Saigon Factory outlet Mall?

Sydney
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Saigon Factory Outlet Mall

I haven't heard of it but I've been to Saigon Square before, the goods were good and prices were reasonable (need a bit of bargaining though). Now, they don't have high quality stocks any more 'cos most of the factories have closed down. Alternatively, you can try shopping at Andong Plaza (need bargaining too) if you like air-con shopping, otherwise, Cholon (or Binhtay market- more crowed, less comfortable) is the best place I found as they're wholesalers (the prices are not bad- but still need to bargain). Try not to shop in Benthanh market as the prices are 3 times what you pay for in Cholon market. You can take the #1 bus from the bus terminal in front of Benthanh market, it costs 2000 dong/ride (about 15 cent), or just simply get a cab for around 60000-70000 dong.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Saigon Factory Outlet Mall

hi katethrinth, i would like to know bus #1 will stop in front of cholon beythan market? or i need to walk abit? besides the market, anything interesting to walk around cholon area? Is cholon stop is the last stop?? how do i know i already reach cholon?

3. Re: Saigon Factory Outlet Mall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 pm, October 23, 2009