We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

Which Ho Chi Minh City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

Hello, I am planning on a trip to HCMC this end of April and would like to go to Siem Reap as well. I read about Mekong Express bus to Siem Reap on different times. However, I would like to know if this Mekong Express bus has a daily service between HCMC and Siem Reap. I read somewhere that it goes only on certain days? is this true? please shed light on this. I only have a few days in this trip so I would like to plan out everything and get to know the exact bus schedule. Thank you!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,259 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

Hi CarmenManila,

Only the earliest departure go directly to Siem Reap with little hassle.I think the 6.30 am or 7am

Other to PP and you need to get another shuttle from PP to Siem Reap.

There are few company doing this route,some travel on certain days and other on other days,could be a passenger load problem??

Try other bus company?

Cheers

2. Re: Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:52 am, April 13, 2009
auckland
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

Hi Carmen, I, too, would like to do this trip. how did you get on? How much was it? How long? Cheers, Derek.

4. Re: Mekong Express Bus schedule - HCMC to Siem Reap

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 01, 2010