We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carlsberg

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
417 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Carlsberg

This is a bit of a crypted message cause I am not really sure what i am looking for....but last year we were thinking of going to HCMC and a person gave us this map with places to go and visit. On the map hes written "Carlsberg" (which can only mean beer !)and hes marked the spot on "Cach Mang Than Tam" Road, it also looks like its opposite Cong Vien Van Hea Park.

Now would he be pointing out a pub or maybe is there a Carlsberg shop ??? Any ideas - I cant work out why he would mark that on a map for me to visit....

1. Re: Carlsberg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 06, 2009