We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

Perth
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

We're going to be in Hanoi & HCMC. My partner wants to fire a gun, I have read that you can fire AK's at Cu Chi Tunnels.... does anyone know of anywhere else he can fire a gun? I know it's strange... must be a guy thing..

colorado
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

I would (respectfully) like to understand why some people are interested in firing a gun in these tunnels. Can someone help me with this? thank you.

Victoria, Australia
Level Contributor
619 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

First of all, you don't fire a gun IN the tunnels of course. There is a firing range. And I did it just to have a different experience from my everyday life, where I would never fire a gun. I was on holidays and it seemed an unusual and interesting thing to do. Is that ok?

colorado
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

Thanks for your response. I didn't understand that there was a firing range near the tunnels, and of course its ok....I do not have a judgement about it, just didn't understand it.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
2,085 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

Quote-'that girls can do as much as a boy can.'

Well after my missing the target everytime, you get just one on that target and your wish will come true.

Anyway, beats going shopping with the missus !!!

And probably a whole lot cheaper!

And for all those woman who stand around bored waiting for the partners to blow away $50, now you know how we guys feel when you drag us out shopping.

Perhaps they should put a firing range in every mall back home......?

Have a great trip.

jim

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
127 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

to Dax

ive never touched a gun, cant even be sure if I have seen a real gun. Im definately going to shoot off an AK47 !

Why ? I guess because it will be something different. Its fun to step out of the ordinary and this is a chance for me to do that....

each to their own i guess. Im looking foreward to it

16. Re: My partner wants to fire a gun... can anyone help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Ho Chi Minh City