We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hoi An

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hoi An

Does anyone have the direct contact for the Bin Thanh III hotel in Hoi An. I would like to book directly with them but cant seem to locate email address.

Many thanks

rural West Aussie
Destination Expert
for Perth
Level Contributor
21,796 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hoi An

Do you mean Thanh Binh III?

vothihong@dng.vnn.vn

Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hoi An

Yes, sorry I did mean Thanh Bin III. Thanks for the contact.

Have you stayed there? I am travelling alone and not too sure where would be the best place to stay. Also I am going to Ho Chi Minh City and have booked the Blue River Hotel. Would appreciate any feedback you may have.

I am a fifty something female, travelling alone and am not too sure where I should stay.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
306 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hoi An

Hi Dee.....

Not sure when you are going......

We are staying at the Blue River in HCMC in 4 weeks... Will post a review then......and let you know what I think.... We are a family with 2 kids 9 and 10.....

Have been in the Thanh Bin III nice hotel... nice pool in center of hotel..... We would have stayed there this time around only we had such a great experience with Thanh Xuan last time we decided to stay with them again......

Good luch

daiisy

4. Re: Hoi An

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 21, 2009