We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

Sydney
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

HI

Looking at a quiet hotel that has a great breakfast clean and close to the amazing sights to see by walking. Mid price range would be great. Any help you give would be wonderful.

Thanks so much

Best Restaurants as well to make sure we visit as well.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

have a look at the Guoman hotel-

2. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:14 am, September 04, 2007
aussie
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

Golden sun Hotel. in the old quater. Miss Moon is the best. Book early over internet. High demand.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

hi ratso-

but how about the 'great breakfast' note? that's the reason I didn't vote for my favourite hotel which is right next door to golden sun- Morning Star - just can't say they serve 'great breakfasts'

pary
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

See at : vietnamhotelindex you will get all infor about hotels in Hanoi

Chhers

Boston...
Level Contributor
512 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

I absolutely loved my stay at the Golden Lotus hotel. Great staff, amazing location. rooms for $40USD and they are huge.

The breakfast is basic, but they were willing to go out and get us vietnamese breakfast (pho) when we decided we didn't want eggs! very nice.

Leicester
Level Contributor
455 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

I really liked the Church hotel. Great rooms, very comfortable beds, location was spot on and I walked almost everywhere from there. Possibly the best thing was how quiet it was at nighttime by Hanoi standards. Breakfast was only average though.

Restaurants are too numerous to list. Cafe Mocha on Nha Tho was consistently good and always busy

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

hi JBC - you are most probably correct with your recommendation for the Church Hotel, but, problem is you just cannot get in there it has become so popular. I tried months before I left Australia and,

when I was in Hanoi I called in to the hotel and it is booked out so far ahead. It looks lovely.

We absolutely loved that whole area - cafes were great. Mocha (as you said) and our favourite for lunch, Paris Deli.

9. Re: Mid range Hotel to stay in Hanoi close 2 shopping but quiet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 am, September 09, 2009