We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I wanna improve my English!

Ho Chi Minh
1 post
Save Topic
I wanna improve my English!

I am Vietnamese. I like English very much, but I can not have chance to practice my English. So I would like to look for someone to talk to me, so that I can improve my speaking. I can take travelists to go everywhere in Ho Chi Minh city and Dalat city for travelling.

I am looking forward to your call at : +84919505565

Thanks for take attention.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: I wanna improve my English!

Hi thanhhuyen,

I love to teach conversational English to the locals but I have no idea where to go or where to start... I went to VN last December and I helped quite a few young people how to speak better day to day English. The people that I met got pretty good English in terms of grammatically correct speaking but they have no grasp of day to day English which most of us feel more comfortable speaking... Most of the people that I talked to love to learn English in order to find a better job in the tourist industries.

I didn't major in English in my college but I believe with my so so Vietnamese (learned mostly from my parent), I can understand and converse pretty well with the Vietnamese. I'll try to keep in touch with you when I'm in the country.

--DanQue

2. Re: I wanna improve my English!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:23 am, August 29, 2009