We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

I read lots of really great reviews for the Golden Sun Hotel, 23 Hang Hanh str here on the Trip Advisor hotel reviews. But, I can't find a direct e-mail address for them anywhere. When I try to look for booking info I either come up with bookings through hostel websites of else a hotel booking service that is ridiculously expensive compared to what others say they have paid for this hotel. Does anyone know how to contact them directly as I have some specific questions I'd like to ask? Thanks.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
246 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

info@goldensun-hotel.com

www.goldensun-hotel.com

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Thanks so much Chad! I don't know how I couldn't find this on my own. It looks like a great place to stay and we'll be booking here.

By the way, if anyone else is looking at this post, the hotel booking service (hanoi-hotels.com) had rates that were about $20 more for the exact same thing when I plugged in my dates. I'd say this is quite a profit for them.

London
Level Contributor
285 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Juliest

when are you going to Hanoi, I fancy the Golden Sun myself, let us know what you think if you stay there.

Anyone else been there?

Cheers Ya all

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Phil--we'll be there the 2nd week in Jan. We're trying to work out our exact itinerary and dates so I haven't actually booked yet. Hope they have room when I need them. I've found such great advice here that I'll be sure to report back so others can benefit from our experience.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
475 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Stayed there in October, lovely place in a street with many cafes, and very close to Hang Gai St. We have stayed in two rooms, one on 5th and the other on 7th floor, both were fine. We hope to stay there again in April.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
1,540 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Since some of you have stayed there, was it at all a quiet location?

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
475 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

Location is not quiet, but I can't say it's noisy by Hanoi standard. If you are concern about having a good night sleep, we certainly have no problem in our rooms, did not hear any noise except some activities on the corridor in the morning sometime, but that did not bother us. Both our room faced the distant Hoam Kiem Lake. I can't comment on rooms at the front of the building.

8. Re: Contact e-mail for Golden Sun hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 16, 2009