We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Viet anh hotel hanoi

malaysia
Level Contributor
383 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Viet anh hotel hanoi

Need feedback on viet anh hotel in hanoi ,is this hotel clean and rooms in good condition.Planning to stay there in Dec 2006 .

City view room for Usd 35 per nite .

malaysia
Level Contributor
42 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Viet anh hotel hanoi

I stayed there last year,the room was ok and the breakfast also good. However the noise is unbearable, honking of motrbike may only stop after 1 or 2 am, start again at about 4 or 5 am.

If you stay there, do yourself a favor dont book any tour with them, there are many established travel agents in the vicinity opened till 8 pm (some even till 10pm.)

I booked a day trip with them, I was overcharged and they are just agent to some under the staircase small travel company. The mini-bus was not so good( a bit old and small). Our guide was a newbie who could not speak proper English and very soft spoken, gave us very limited info. I have seen tour guide of other travel companies, who could speak clear and good English, giving detailed intro and history of the place.

If you want to book any tour, you could surf the website of most established travel agents and email to them for any tour booking.

12. Re: Viet anh hotel hanoi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 14, 2009