We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vietnam Cambodia

Which Hanoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
Vietnam Cambodia

So looking at a 4 week holiday Vietnam Laos Cambodia . Tossing up a motorbike tour ,train tour or just wing it when I get there. My girlfriend and I have travelled abit but she isn't too confident on motor bikes. Maybe I dink her for abit and see the rest some other way??? Any advise?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
1,268 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vietnam Cambodia

Hope you have a license for at least Vietnam

Phume Phnom...
Level Contributor
12,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vietnam Cambodia

Ditto, Cambodia.

Neither your national licence nor the IDP - International Driving Permit are accepted here.

You do have a Cambodian Drivers Licence do you?

Rgds. Ian

Ho Chi Minh City...
Destination Expert
for Ho Chi Minh City
Level Contributor
9,597 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vietnam Cambodia

To really see all that Vietnam has to offer will use up most of the 4 weeks nicely.

travelling around Asia is unlike anywhere else. Its often slow and very uncomfortable and by certain modes downright dangerous.

stick to trains and planes for safe travelling and steer well clear of overnight sleeper buses.

Do some research on travelfish.org and use the search features on TA for more info on places to visit and what attractions to see.

Safe travel, Pierre.

4. Re: Vietnam Cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:37 am, August 13, 2014
5. Re: Vietnam Cambodia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 15, 2015